1610 W. Samano St. Apt #3 Edinburg, Tx 78539 | (956)897-7991| [email protected]
· To grow not only as an employee but also as an individual taking the best from every learning experience presented to me at my workplace. My objective is to be productive, responsible, and provide the best quality performance I’m capable of in order to be a dependable team player and indispensable to my peers.
BFA Graphic Design | 2010-Graduation Date: May 2016 | UT Pan American/UT Rio GRande Valley
· Major: Fine Arts with a concentration in Graphic Design
· Minor: Philosophy with a concentration in Ethics and Morals
· Minor: Spanish Literature and Language
High School Diploma | 2009 | La Joya High School
Skills & Abilities
· Bilingual: Fluent in English and Spanish, reading, writing, speaking.
· Experience with Microsoft and Macintosh processing units and software.
· Experience with Adobe Suite software.
· Fast learner that can easily multitask and work under pressure.
· Experience working in a professional environment that requires a formal representation and handling of serious and sensitive circumstances.
Guest Realtions: Ambassador | Doctor’s Hospital at Renaissance | August 2015-Present
· Assist hospital visitors with finding the patients.
· Attend reception desks.
· Record keeping of visitors per patient.
· Assist with the admission of new patients.
· Transport of sensitive and confidential documentation.
· At times, it is necessary to provide assistance in maintaining proper communication and protocol between employees and visitors/family members.
Licensed Sales Associate | Allstate Insurance – Richard Flores Agency | April 2014-July 2015
· Sell Various types of insurance policies to businesses and individuals on behalf of insurance companies, including automobile, fire, life, property, boat, or specialized policies such as inland marine, business liability, international automobile, farm, among others.
· Call on policyholders to deliver and explain policy, to analyze insurance program and suggest additions or changes, or to change beneficiaries.
· Seek out new clients and develop clientele by networking to find new customers and generate lists of prospective clients.
· Ensure that policy requirements are fulfilled, including any necessary medical examinations and the completion of appropriate forms.
· Calculate premiums and establish payment method.
· Perform administrative tasks, such as maintaining records and handling policy renewals.
Bookseller | Barnes and Noble Booksellers| November 2009-January 2014
· Cashier, bookseller, customer service, technician, and inventory control.
Martha Paris | Doctor’s Hospital at Renaissance | Guest Relations: Ambassador
Richard Flores | Richard Flores Allstate Agency | Owner
Ana Duncan-Guzman | Bamboo Freelance Design | Partner
· (956) 478-6437