____________________Scott Michael Evanicky__________________
711 South Crockett, Apt. A. ● Sherman, Texas 75090 ● (979) 240-1956 ● [email protected]
Seeking a challenging and rewarding position as a Hygiene Coordinator in order to push productivity, workload, and accuracy at Peppermint Dental.
Coordinator of Youth Ministry: August 2012 – August 2015
· Worked to promote the youth and young adults in the parish life of Saint Mary’s Catholic Parish by developing and planning curriculum, social events, fundraisers, and volunteer work for Junior High Youth Group, Senior High Youth Group, and Vacation Bible School.
· Worked to recruit volunteers and keep them up to date on safety training.
· Provided support to the Confirmation Program, missionary parish’s youth group, and parish staff.
· Worked to cultivate relationships with local non-profit organizations.
· Ran semi-annual Parish Garage Sales which fundraised at least $2000 each.
Coordinator of RCIA: August 2013 – August 2015
· Worked to help adults undergo a spiritual journey to find a home at Saint Mary’s Catholic Parish.
· Improved quality of evangelization and catechesis by providing support for rotating speakers.
· Managed documentation records for attendance, baptismal records, and additional paperwork.
· Provided all hospitality needs for the program including serving meals and answering questions.
Triple Bachelor of Arts – Franciscan University of Steubenville, Steubenville, OH
· Major: Catechetics, Theology, Philosophy – May 2011
· Dean’s List Spring 2011
Orientation Team Member: Underwent a leadership training program which I utilized to help acclimate new students to Franciscan University by personal guidance, small group sessions, and personal witness. Fall 2010
Foot of the Cross Household: Underwent leadership training to lead a Household at Franciscan University.
· Coordinator of FOTC Household: Fall Semester 2010, Spring Semester 2011
· Assistant Coordinator of FOTC Household: Spring 2009, Fall 2009, and Spring 2010 semesters
AIM Baby Bottle Campaign: Worked with a team to raise over $1000 for AIM pregnancy center.
· Knights of Columbus Council #1289: Member 2013 – Current
· Foot of the Cross Household Alumni: Member 2011 – Current
· Boy Scouts of America: Eagle Scout – Fall 2006 – Current
· Heartsaver AED & CPR
· Typing Speed: 50 WPM
Skills, Hobbies, & Interests
· Computer Skills
o Proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
o Proficient with Macintosh Keynote and Pages
o Exceptional organization skills for files
· Communication Skills
o Excellent dedication to touch base and network
o Familiar with public presentations
o Maintains relationships
· Office Skills
o Exceptional organization of data
o Decision making to build and drive projects
· Personal Skills
o Goal oriented self starter
o Successfully multitasks under pressure and deadlines
o Upholds professional demeanor regardless of situation
o Working with youth
o Spiritual care/development
o Music: Orchestral, “Epic,” Rock
o Basketball, Football, Soccer, Volleyball
o Board Games
References available upon request