Derek Wright Horne
19 Sedgewick Path, West Yarmouth MA 02673 (508) 360-3709 (cell)– [email protected]
• Over 10 years of experience in a costumer service
• Profound knowledge of high-speed data technology, local technology, and consumer electronics market
• Ability to strategically solve day-to-day store operational issues
• Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast paced environment
• Retail sales clerk known for exemplary customer service and team player mindset
• Record of dedication and dependability reinforced by consistent “exceed expectations” ratings on performance reviews
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a commitment to consumer satisfaction
• Currently finishing up my degree in Business Marketing
• Customer Service Excellence
• Retail & Sales Professional
• Marketing and Advertising skills
• Cash-Handling Accuracy
• Merchandising & Stocking
• Strong Computer Skills
Costumer Service & Sales: Automotive Sales Consultant Jun 2014- Present
Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod, Hyannis, MA
As a Car salesman I established relationships with new customers – Showed customers how to use acquired vehicles after delivery. Maintained contact with existing customers through meeting, emails and by phone. Advised customers regarding payment options; loans and leasing banking terms. Negotiated delivery and price variations.
Accomplishments: Effectively, persistently negotiated and determined to close sales deals and increase sales. Independently I sets personal goals and deadlines to reach sales targets.
Costumer Service & Sales: Server Nov 2013- May 2014
Buffalo Wild Wings, San Diego, CA
As a server responsibilities are not only limited to providing exceptional customer service but also as a key team player the server is committed to supporting the entire team in order to create the ultimate experience to our guests.
Derek Wright Horne
(508) 360-3709– [email protected]
Costumer Service & Sales: Server, May 2012- Nov 2013
Amici’s East Coast Pizzeria, La Jolla, CA
A highly organized and personable Server providing an exceptional customer service experience. Duties included but were not limited to proper taking food order, wine pairing, processing payments.
Accomplishments: Recognized for his unique talent to quickly resolve issues prior to escalation.
Sales Manager & Administrative Coordinator Jan 2011-Nov 2011
Let’s Rage! , Boston, MA
As leader and coordinator of the sales team the general duties evolved around sales and managing multiples sales events in addition to other busy office procedures.
Accomplishments: Identified as innovative individual with passion for learning and growing.
Customer Service & Sales: Server Sept 2010-Jan 2012
Not Your Average Joe’s, Cape Cod MA
In addition to providing an excellent consumer experience, as a skilled server I anticipated, identified, and fulfilled guest needs and clarified special orders.
Accomplishments: Exceeded store sales goals.
College: Cape Cod Community West Barnstable, MA Major: Business Marketing. From 2013-Current
High school: Dennis-Yarmouth, Yarmouth, MA Class of 2003.
Running, Music, Graphic Design and Social media.
References upon request.