Tyreek McNeal, RDH
4811A Autumn Valley Dr, Killeen, Texas 76549
To gain employment as a Registered Dental Hygienist and have a rewarding career providing quality patient care.
Digital/Traditional Radiography Dentrix Topical Fluorides
Periodontal Evaluation and Treatment Sealants Charting
Ultrasonic Instrumentation Scaling and root planning Oral Hygiene Instruction OSHA HIPPA CPR Certified
· Skilled in patient assessment, treatment planning, and explanation/education.
· Executing dental hygiene periodontal treatments and follow up appointments.
· Evaluating clinical findings, medical history, and previous dental record integration into a plan for future dental hygiene treatment.
Coast Dental Services, Killeen, TX Jun 2017 – Present
· Patient screening procedures; such as assessment of oral health conditions,
· review of health history, and oral cancer screening
· Removing calculus and plaque (hard and soft deposits) from all surfaces of the
· Applying preventive materials to the teeth such as fluorides and sealants
· Teaching patients appropriate oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral health
· Counseling patients about good nutrition and its impact on oral health
Dentures and Implant Solutions, San Antonio, TX Oct 2016 – Jun 2017
· Delivered quality and compassionate care to every patient
· Delivered direct patient care to patients, including scaling and prophylaxis, x-rays, application of sealants and fluoride, and related procedures, under the general supervision of a dentist
· Participated in local community affairs and events to include school screenings, presentations and events.
· Provided excellent customer service by looking for opportunities to offer same day care
· Educated patients and parents in oral hygiene instruction.
· Assessed the dental condition and needs of patients and reviewed patients’ medical history.
· Responsible for adhering to all government regulations and company standards.
US ARMY, Fayetteville, NC May 1992 – Aug 2013
· Served as a Platoon Sergeant in a Forward Support Company (Distribution); 583rd, 18th Fires Brigade, 82nd Airborne Division.
· Responsible for the discipline, accountability and development of 36 Soldiers and 17 NCOs (Non Commissioned Officers).
· Supervised personnel readiness, maintenance, and utilization of 12 Fuel trucks; five Load Handling Systems (LHS); four Palletize Load Systems (PLS); three Light Meduim Tactical Vehicles (LMTV) and one Tank and Pump Unit (TPU) valued at over $16,000,000.
ARKOMA ENERGY, San Antonio, TX Sep 2013 – Jun 2014
· Checked vehicles to ensure that mechanical, safety, and emergency equipment is in good working order.
· Maintained logs of working hours or of vehicle service or repair status, following applicable state and federal regulations.
· Followed appropriate safety procedures for transporting dangerous goods.
Concorde Career College, San Antonio, TX August 2016
Associate of Applied Science in Dental Hygiene
License # 21064
Concorde Career College, San Antonio, TX November 2014
Accredited Dental Assistant Certification
Tyreek McNeal, RDH
4811A Autumn Valley Dr
Killeen, Texas 76549
Sergeant Patrick Rinaldi
Savannah, Ga 31405
Ft. Bragg, NC
To contact this candidate email [email protected]