5338 Oakcourt Cv. S. Memphis, TN 38141 | [email protected] | (901)-921-7366
To obtain employment as a licensed Dental Hygienist.
Skills & Abilities
Experience with ZOOM Whitening, Florida Probe “VoiceWorks”, Dexis, DENTRIX, Dentisoft, Eaglesoft, and Cavitron/Piezoelectric. Licensed in Tennessee to administer local anesthetic, experienced with Oraqix, trained in nitrous monitoring. Experienced phlebotomist, chairside general dentistry and OMFS assistant. License #TN8695 May 2016-2019, CPR Certified.
DENTAL HYGIENIST dOVE fAMILY dENTISTRY
· Full time dental hygiene provider in a unique, high patient flow clinical environment.
· First point of contact for all new patients, responsible for taking and interpreting new patient radiographs, charting findings, and effectively presenting treatment plans for maximum acceptance.
· Skilled, efficient clinician providing dental prophylaxis, debridement, scaling, root planing, and other periodontal therapies.
· Compassionate patient educator versed in relating to and addressing oral health care needs.
· Sterilization monitor responsible for ensuring the processing and sterilization of all instruments.
DEntal Hygienist Dental Excellence of Memphis
MAY 2016 – JULY 2016
· PRN Hygienist skilled in patient assessment, treatment planning and explanation, executing dental hygiene/periodontal treatment and scheduling follow-up appointments.
HOSPITAL CORPSMAN (Dental Technician/Recruit Division Commander) UNITED STATED NAVY
SEPTEMBER 1999 – OCTOBER 2013
· Personnel supervisor accountable for the organization and management of day to day operations at various locations worldwide.
· Trusted medical and dental provider responsible for providing healthcare to veterans, active duty service members and their families in diverse field, seaboard, and hospital/clinic settings.
· Instructor/trainer at U.S. Navy boot camp tasked with developing civilians into well disciplined, basically trained, physically fit service members.
concorde career college, memphis, TN
Associates of applied science jun 2014-Jan 2016
· 144 Clinical Hours
· 70 Credit Hours
naval training center, great lakes, il
Recruit division command school certificate may 2010-october 2010
· Military Science
· Human Resource Management
· Organizational Behavior
· Health and Fitness
NAVAL SCHOOL OF HEALTH SCIENCE, SHEPPARD AFB, TX
dental assisting certificate november 1999-april 2000
· Basic Dental Sciences
· Chairside Assisting
· Dental Radiology
· Emergency Medical Treatment/CPR/Basic First Aid
· Office Procedures/Office Management
· Preventive Dentistry
· Dental Hygiene Clinical Practice
· Infection Control
· Clinical Advanced Expanded Functions
· Personnel Supervision
available upon request
To contact this candidate email [email protected]