Our North Tampa dental practice has an immediate opening for a lead, full-time General Dentist! We are seeking a quality focused and patient-centric Dentist with at least 4 years of experience to join our team and provide excellent patient care with treatment autonomy.
This Wesley Chapel/Lutz area practice is a very healthy multi-specialty office averaging 40+ new patients per month, with a great staff in place.
Great compensation package including daily rate vs. percent of production!
Enjoy a rewarding role with a full, dedicated office staff and a strong patient base (lots of work for a talented Dentist)! We offer career development and financial milestones that matches the doctor’s objectives; onboarding orientation for all new doctors; continuing education that includes annual reimbursement, study clubs, and in-house Invisalign training; uncapped transparent and timely compensation. Dental benefits include complementary cleanings and discounted dental services (like crowns, braces, Invisalign, and more.)
* Production Percent vs. Six-Figure Annual Base
Benefits / Perks:
* Clinical Freedom and Treatment Autonomy
* Established and Growing Patient Foundation
* Doctor Career Path
* Full Benefits Offered – Healthcare & Dental Benefits, 401K, Short Term / Long Term Disability, Time Off
* Malpractice Coverage Assistance
* Continued Education Reimbursement, Paid ADA & State Society Dues
* Group Practice Camaraderie – Study Clubs, Chairside Mentoring, GEDC University Courses
Apply and send resume via email @
Jon Brown | Doctor Recruiter| Great Expressions Dental Centers
Must have a DDS/DMD from an accredited University and active/clear State Dental Board license
Location: Tampa, Florida
You must sign in to apply for this position.