Our local group is seeking a qualified and motivated Dental Hygienist who is ready to help change the lives of patients, be a part of a team and grow personally and professionally within our Great Expressions family! GEDC is a leader in providing premier preventative dental care, orthodontics and specialty care.
We are looking for a team oriented individual who is outgoing with impressive communication skills, organized, professional, service minded and willing to go above and beyond the basic responsibilities of the job. As a Dental Hygienist, you will be our dental health educators for our patients, you will be utilizing your knowledge and skills to diagnose and treat diseases and/or abnormalities, you will work with both the dentist and patient to resolve any active diseases including caries or periodontal disease and so much more.
Great Expressions has a passionate focus on all aspects of the patient journey and delivering a positive experience; we also are motivated to deliver a positive experience and growth opportunities for our Dental Hygienists since YOU are the reason for our patients’ experiences.
When you join our team, you benefit in many ways:
* Exciting Team Environment
* Competitive Pay and Bonus Potential
* Healthcare Benefits
* Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage offered
* Accident Coverage
* Hospital Indemnity Coverage
* Paid Holidays and Vacation Time (8 paid holidays plus 1-2 week(s) vacation time)
* Company Paid Uniforms
* 401k, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability plans
* ID theft protection
* Opportunity for Career Advancement/Recognition and Growth with a Rapidly Growing Company
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Power of One Rewards
* Convenient New Hire Orientation for all team members
* Pet Insurance
If you are ready to begin a new phase in your career, then now is the time to join our rapidly growing team; we are excited to hear from you!
* Completion of accredited Dental Hygiene program
* National and/or Active State RDH license
– Maintain a current license to practice including certifications as appropriate
* Passion for patient education
Please take just a few minutes to apply via this ad and create an account; any further positions you apply for, all of your contact information will already be saved!
You must sign in to apply for this position.