Our Pembroke Pines, FL. practice is seeking a full-time, experienced General Dentist (2+ years) to join us for a fantastic and lucrative opportunity focused on providing excellent patient care.
This rare opportunity is for a (5 day/week) General Dentist to practice in a beautiful, multi-specialty, digital setting! Full office staff in place with a strong patient flow and in-house Periodontist, Pediatric Dentist and Oral Surgeon as well.
Conveniently located @ 140 S University Dr, Pembroke Pines, FL 33025 (at the busy intersection of Pines Blvd and N. University Drive).
Enjoy a rewarding role with a full, dedicated office staff and a strong patient base (lots of work for a talented Dentist)! Great Expressions Dental Centers is the smarter choice for a dental career. GEDC offers career development and financial milestones that matches the doctor’s objectives; onboarding orientation for all new doctors; continuing education that includes annual reimbursement, study clubs, and in-house Invisalign training; uncapped transparent and timely compensation. Dental benefits include complementary cleanings and discounted dental services (like crowns, braces, Invisalign, and more.) GEDC is the smart career choice for dentists who want patients to make smart dental decisions.
* Production Percentage vs. Six Figure Annual Amount
Benefits / Perks:
* Clinical Freedom and Treatment Autonomy for Every Doctor
* Established and Growing Patient Foundation
* Multi-Doctor Setting, Digital Practice
* Doctor Career Path – Partnership / Investment Opportunities
* Full Benefits Offered – Healthcare & Dental Benefits, 401K, Short Term / Long Term Disability, Time Off
* Malpractice Coverage Assistance
* Continued Education Reimbursement, Paid ADA & State Society Dues
* Mentorship – Study Clubs, Chairside Mentoring, GEDC University Courses
Apply or send resume via email @
Jon Brown | Doctor Recruiter| Great Expressions Dental Centers
Must have a DDS/DMD from an accredited University and active/clear State Dental Board license
You must sign in to apply for this position.