Our local South Florida group is seeking a full-time (4 days/week) Pediatric Dentist (Board Eligible) for our established Miami- Kendale Lakes multi-specialty practice. We are seeking a quality focused and patient-centric Bilingual (Spanish speaking) Dentist to join our team and provide excellent patient care with treatment autonomy.
This Miami. FL. practice is a very healthy multi-specialty office, with a dedicated Pediatric staff in-place, consistent patient flow/schedule along with a strong referral network of local GP offices. The practice also has in-house General Dentistry, Ortho, and Perio!
Beautiful, digital setting conveniently located @ 13876 SW 88th St, Miami, FL 33186
Enjoy a rewarding role with a full, dedicated office staff and a strong patient base (lots of work for a talented Dentist)! Great Expressions Dental Centers is the smarter choice for a dental career. GEDC offers career development and financial milestones that matches the doctor’s objectives; onboarding orientation for all new doctors; continuing education that includes annual reimbursement, study clubs, and in-house Invisalign training; uncapped transparent and timely compensation. Dental benefits include complementary cleanings and discounted dental services (like crowns, braces, Invisalign, and more.) GEDC is the smart career choice for dentists who want patients to make smart dental decisions.
* Six-Figure Base vs. Percent of Production
Benefits / Perks:
* Clinical Freedom and Treatment Autonomy
* Established and Growing Patient Foundation
* Multi-Specialty Setting(s) including Orthodontist, Periodontist, O.S. and GP(s) in-house
* Doctor Care Path / Investment Opportunities
* Full Benefits Offered – Healthcare & Dental Benefits, 401K, Short Term / Long Term Disability, Time Off
* Malpractice Coverage Assistance
* Continued Education Reimbursement, Paid ADA & State Society Dues
* Group Practice Camaraderie – Study Clubs, Chairside Mentoring, GEDC University Courses
Apply and send resume via email @
Jon Brown | Doctor Recruiter| Great Expressions Dental Centers
Must have a DDS/DMD from an accredited University and active/clear State Dental Board license
You must sign in to apply for this position.