Our local dental group is seeking a full-time, patient-centric (4 days/week) Pediatric Dentist for our established Lawrenceville, GA multi-specialty/digital practice.
Comprehensive compensation/benefit package, dedicated Pediatric staff in-place, consistent patient flow/schedule along with a strong referral network of local GP offices. The practice also has two highly regarded General Dentists along with an experienced, in-house: Orthodontist, Oral Surgeon, and Periodontist.
Located @ 1960 Riverside Parkway, Suite 105 Lawrenceville, GA 30043 (located conveniently off 316)
Great Expressions Dental Centers is the smarter choice for a dental career. GEDC offers career development and financial milestones that matches the doctor’s objectives; onboarding orientation for all new doctors; continuing education that includes annual reimbursement, study clubs, and in-house Invisalign training; uncapped transparent and timely compensation. Dental benefits include complementary cleanings and discounted dental services (like crowns, braces, Invisalign, and more.) GEDC is the smart career choice for dentists who want patients to make smart dental decisions.
* Six-Figure Base vs. 40% Percent of Production*
– + $10,000 Sign-On Bonus
1) *with Pediatric Certificate
Benefits / Perks:
* Clinical Freedom and Treatment Autonomy
* Established and Growing Patient Foundation
* Multi-Specialty Setting including Periodontist, Endodontist, O.S. and GP(s) in-house
* Doctor Care Path / Investment Opportunities
* Full Benefits Offered – Healthcare & Dental Benefits, 401K, Short Term / Long Term Disability, Time Off
* Malpractice Coverage Assistance
* Continued Education Reimbursement, Paid ADA & State Society Dues
* Group Practice Camaraderie – Study Clubs, Chairside Mentoring, GEDC University Courses
– Please view our Doctor Career Path video: http://www.screencast.com/t/M3xWM5CYN
Apply via this ad to learn more about Great Expressions!
For More Information, Please Contact:
Heath Fanning | Doctor Recruiter | Great Expressions Dental Centers
phone 785-760-3828| web www.greatexpressions.com
To apply, please email,
Must have a DDS/DMD from an accredited University and active/clear State Dental Board license
You must sign in to apply for this position.