Local dental group is seeking a patient-focused, full-time General Dentist for an established Douglasville, GA digital practice. Outstanding patient flow (50+ new patients per month) with dedicated staff in-place. Comprehensive compensation/benefit package included.
Located @ 3271 Highway 5 Suite E Douglasville, GA 30135
Douglasville, GA is conveniently located an easy 20 mile drive west of Atlanta off I-20 (going against traffic), just 23 miles from Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport, 30 miles from Buckhead, 7 miles from Lithia Springs and 10 miles from Austell. The practice is a full specialty center with in-house: Orthodontist, Pediatric Dentist, Oral Surgeon, and Endodontist.
Great Expressions Dental Centers is the smarter choice for a dental career. GEDC offers career development and financial milestones that matches the doctor’s objectives; onboarding orientation for all new doctors; continuing education that includes annual reimbursement, study clubs, and in-house Invisalign training; uncapped transparent and timely compensation. Dental benefits include complementary cleanings and discounted dental services (like crowns, braces, Invisalign, and more.) GEDC is the smart career choice for dentists who want patients to make smart dental decisions.
* Six-Figure Annual Base vs. Percent of Production
– + $10,000 Sign-On Bonus (on First Check)
Benefits / Perks:
* Clinical Freedom and Treatment Autonomy
* Established and Growing Patient Foundation
* Doctor Care Path / Investment Opportunities
* Full Benefits Offered – Healthcare & Dental Benefits, 401K, Short Term / Long Term Disability, Time Off
* Malpractice Coverage Assistance
* Continued Education Reimbursement, Paid ADA & State Society Dues
* Group Practice Camaraderie – Study Clubs, Chairside Mentoring, GEDC University Courses
– Please view our Doctor Career Path video: http://www.screencast.com/t/M3xWM5CYN
Apply via this ad to learn more about Great Expressions!
For More Information, Please Contact:
Heath Fanning, MBA | Doctor Recruiter | Great Expressions Dental Centers
phone 785-760-3828 | web www.greatexpressions.com
“Look for the Smile Above Our Name!”
Must have a DDS/DMD from an accredited University and active/clear State Dental Board license
You must sign in to apply for this position.