Are you a Columbus, Ohio Dentist seeking a Full-Time opportunity to provide quality patient care in a neighborhood setting?
Join our busy, multi-specialty dental team!
Our Maple Canyon dental practice has a July/August opening for an experienced, lead General Dentist!
This established practice has a long-time, loyal patient base and is in search of a patient-centric Dentist to lead the team.
Great compensation package including daily rate vs. percent of collections! Enjoy a rewarding role with a full, dedicated office staff and true treatment autonomy.
Great Expressions Dental Centers is the smarter choice for a dental career. GEDC offers career development and financial milestones that matches the doctor’s objectives; onboarding orientation for all new doctors; continuing education that includes annual reimbursement, study clubs, and in-house Invisalign training; uncapped transparent and timely compensation. Dental benefits include complementary cleanings and discounted dental services (like crowns, braces, Invisalign, and more.) GEDC is the smart career choice for dentists who want patients to make smart dental decisions.
* Six Figure Annual Base vs. Collections Percentage
Benefits / Perks:
* Clinical Freedom
* Established and Growing Patient Foundation
* Partnership Model – Investment Opportunities / Doctor Career Path
* Full Benefits Offered – Healthcare & Dental Benefits, 401K, Short Term / Long Term Disability, Time Off
* Malpractice Coverage Assistance
* Continued Education Reimbursement, Paid ADA & State Society Dues
* Group Practice Camaraderie
– Technique Development assistance, Study Clubs, Chairside Mentoring, GEDC University Courses
Please view our Doctor Career Path video: http://www.screencast.com/t/M3xWM5CYN
Please apply via this ad for consideration!
For More Information, Please Contact:
Heath Fanning, MBA | Doctor Recruiter | Great Expressions Dental Centers
phone 785-760-3828 | web www.greatexpressions.com
“Look for the Smile Above Our Name!”
Must have a DDS/DMD from an accredited University and active/clear State Dental Board license
You must sign in to apply for this position.