Our local Atlanta group is seeking an OS for our Atlanta, GA specialty practice(s). We have an immediate opening for a part-time (2-3 day/week) Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon.
Enjoy a rewarding role with a full, dedicated office staff and a strong patient base (lots of work for a talented Dentist)! Great Expressions Dental Centers is the smarter choice for a dental career. GEDC offers career development and financial milestones that matches the doctor’s objectives; onboarding orientation for all new doctors; continuing education that includes annual reimbursement, study clubs, and in-house Invisalign training; uncapped transparent and timely compensation. Dental benefits include complementary cleanings and discounted dental services (like crowns, braces, Invisalign, and more.) GEDC is the smart career choice for dentists who want patients to make smart dental decisions.
Great Compensation Package:
* 40% Production vs. Daily Base
Benefits / Perks:
* Clinical Freedom and Treatment Autonomy
* Established and Growing Patient Foundation
* Doctor Career Path
* Full Benefits Offered – Healthcare & Dental Benefits, 401K, Short Term / Long Term Disability, Time Off
* Malpractice Coverage Assistance
* Continued Education Reimbursement, Paid ADA & State Society Dues
* Group Practice Camaraderie – Study Clubs, Chairside Mentoring, GEDC University Courses
– Please view our Doctor Career Path video!
Apply via this ad to learn more about both the role and Great Expressions!
For More Information Email:
Heath Fanning, MBA | Doctor Recruiter | Great Expressions Dental Centers
phone 785-760-3828 | web www.greatexpressions.com
“Look for the Smile Above Our Name!”
apply, please email, Ross.Shoemaker@
Must have a DDS/DMD from an accredited University and active/clear State Dental Board license
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
You must sign in to apply for this position.